ST. PETER’S SCHOOL WEBSITE LEGAL NOTICE
I.- IDENTIFICATION OF ST. PETER’S SCHOOL
In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce we inform you that:
– The owner of the website is St. Peter’s School, with address at c / Eduard Toldrà n. 18 (Barcelona), NIF: A08345233, registered St. Peter’s School S.A.
– Contact email: email@example.com
– Telephone: 18.104.22.168
– Administrative authorization data: CIPDI
II.- RULES FOR USE OF THE WEB PORTAL
Whoever accesses and uses this website will be considered a user. The user by the mere fact of being one, accepts all the conditions of use.
1.- Generic: It is prohibited to publish content on this website, on our blogs, and other participation tools that violate the following principles:
a) Safeguarding public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
b) The protection of public health or of individuals who have the status of consumers or users.
c) Respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
d) The protection of youth and childhood.
e) Respect for the autonomy of the affected party’s will.
f) Respect for the intellectual property of what is published.
g) In general, respect for current legislation.
2.- Individuals: The user assumes responsibility for the use of the web portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. The user will be responsible for providing true and lawful information in the registration process. The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services that St. Peter’s School offers through its websites and participation tools; By way of example, but not limited to, you also agree not to use them to:
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the data controller, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage.
– Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. St. Peter’s School reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic that threaten people, especially, against the interests of youth or of childhood, order or public safety or that are not suitable for publication at the discretion of the management of the center. In any case, St. Peter s School is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
3.- Use of Passwords: To access certain content, you must enter a user code and password. If you do not have one, you can request one from the main office. We inform you that passwords are personal and non-transferable. The user is solely responsible for the consequences that may arise from the use of his password. For any incident with passwords you can contact the main office.
III.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
St. Peter’s School is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as of all its content, so that any reproduction, distribution and total or partial public communication of its content is expressly prohibited without the express authorization from the management of the center.
St. Peter’s School is not liable for damages that may arise from telephone interference or breakdowns, disconnections in the electronic system, the presence of computer viruses, malicious programs or any other factor beyond its control. St. Peter’s School reserves the right to exercise the corresponding legal actions against those who violate these conditions.
V.- MODIFICATIONS OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND VALIDITY
St. Peter’s School may modify these conditions at any time, without prior notice, by publishing its modifications as they appear.
VI.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between St. Peter’s School and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals that correspond to the city of Barcelona.